More children attending Gan Shalom. Kosher meals delivered to seniors. Engman Camp Shalom scholarships for families in need. Financial assistance to keep people in their homes.
Our Jewish community thrives when we come together as one to support our neighbors. At the Jewish Federation of Greater Des Moines, we are committed to building and maintaining that strength for all generations through the All-in-One Campaign.
"Lilianna and I give to the All-in-One Campaign because we believe in creating a strong and thriving future for Des Moines' Jewish community. We know with great certainty that every dollar makes a tremendous difference in the lives of our community's children, seniors, and those who need a hand up."
— Jarad Bernstein, Jewish Federation of Greater Des Moines Board of Directors President
The Gift of Community
Each tax-deductible donation to the All-in-One campaign is consolidated into a central fund that is then allocated to our community’s highest needs. Your gift enriches and improves the quality of Jewish life in Des Moines, in Israel, and around the world:
- Encouraging creative and engaging Judaic learning through our schools and camp
- Strengthening Jewish families with emergency support and social programs
- Promoting civic action and advocating for Jewish interests at home and abroad
- Protecting and honoring Jewish heritage and culture through preservation
- Supporting health and education services for Israel’s disadvantaged and disabled
No matter the size of your gift, we are all working together for a stronger tomorrow.
You can give quickly and securely to the All-in-One Campaign when you donate online using PayPal.
Donate By Check
If you prefer to donate by check, please make it out to the Jewish Federation of Greater Des Moines and mail your donation to:
Jewish Federation of Greater Des Moines
33158 Ute Ave.
Waukee, IA 50263