Beit Sefer Shalom is closely monitoring the developments of the coronavirus (COVID-19). The safety and health of our students, families, and all community members is our top priority.
While we are monitoring the situation on a daily basis, our focus is to build community during this time of social distancing. We are updating the resources listed below as a way of providing at home learning and activities for all ages. From basic Hebrew learning to holiday activities, we are collecting reputable resources to share with the community.
Beit Sefer Shalom
Judaics and Israel
- Hand Washing (Prayer and Explanation)
- PJ Library (Resources for Quarantined Families)
- Virtual Israel Experience (Guided or create your own)
- Jewish Learning (Culture, language, holidays, values)
- IsraelLink (Available for 5th-8th grade, the password is BSS2020, must use full first and last name)
- Hillel International (Classes, Events and Meet Ups)
- Jewish Education Projects (Stories, songs, holiday crafts, activities and more)
- Live Jewish Music performances
- PJ Library Facebook (Daily stories, virtual field trips, art projects and more)
Zoom Calls (Upcoming)
- We have no set upcoming Zoom calls for Beit Sefer at this time
Zoom Calls (Playback)