Let’s play and learn this summer! Gan Shalom Camp is back for children ages 2-4.
Located on our sprawling 50-acre campus, our weekly camp programs will run Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Half day and part-time options are available. If needed, you can also arrange for before care (staring 7:30 am) or after care (until 5:30 pm).
2021 Gan Shalom Camp Schedule
Each week, your child will be engaged in a wide range of enrichment activities such as sensory play, arts and crafts, cooking, literacy, math centers, science explorations, dramatic play, and music and movement. This year, our weekly themes include:
- June 7 – 11: The Great Outdoors
- June 14 – 18: Mad Science
- June 21 – 25: Music Makers
- June 28 – July 1: Big Wheels (Closed Friday)
- July 5 – 9: Camp Spirit
- July 12 – 16: Creepy Crawlers
- July 19 – 23: Animal Planet
- July 26 – 30: Let’s Get Creative
- August 2 – 6: Down By the Sea
- August 9 – 13: Dinosaur Dig
- August 16 – 20: Colors of the Rainbow
Lunches and Snacks
Fresh, nutritious and kosher snacks are provided in the morning and afternoon. Summer camp lunches are brought from home and should follow our food guidelines. On Fridays, Gan Shalom can offer a Shabbat lunch for your camper.
Gan Shalom camp weeks fill up quickly! For 2021 pricing inquiries, please contact us by phone at 515-987-0899 ex. 233 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.