Let’s play and learn this summer! Gan Shalom Camp is back for children ages 2-4.
Located on our sprawling 50-acre campus, our weekly camp programs will run Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Half day and part-time options are available. If needed, you can also arrange for before care (staring 7:30 am) or after care (until 5:30 pm).
2019 Gan Shalom Camp Schedule
Each week, your child will be engaged in a wide range of enrichment activities such as sensory play, arts and crafts, cooking, literacy, math centers, science explorations, dramatic play, and music and movement. This year, our weekly themes include:
- June 3 – 7: Gan Shalom Summer Kick Off
- June 10 – 14: Incredible Insects
- June 17 – 21: Growing in the Garden
- June 24 – 28: Creative Art
- July 1 – 5: Big Wheels (Closed Thursday)
- July 8 – 12: Dinosaur Dig
- July 15 – 19: Galactic Exploration
- July 22 – 26: Down By the Sea
- July 29 – Aug 2: Construction Zone
- Aug 5 – 9: Ooey Gooey
- Aug 12 – 16: Carnival Time
Give yourself a break this summer by using our van service to transport your camper to and from our Waukee campus. The van will leave from Tifereth Israel Synagogue at 8:30 am and return at 4:15 pm each day.
Lunches and Snacks
Fresh, nutritious and kosher snacks are provided in the morning and afternoon. Summer camp lunches are brought from home and should follow our food guidelines. On Fridays, Gan Shalom can offer a Shabbat lunch for your camper.
Gan Shalom camp weeks fill up quickly! For 2019 registration or pricing inquiries, please contact us by phone at 515-987-0899 ex. 233 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.