Let’s play and learn this summer! Gan Shalom Camp is back for children ages 2-4.
Located on our sprawling 50-acre campus, our weekly camp programs will run Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Half day and part-time options are available. If needed, you can also arrange for before care (staring 7:30 am) or after care (until 5:30 pm).
2022 Gan Shalom Camp Schedule
Gan Shalom Summer Camp will take place June 7 through August 19. Each week, your child will be engaged in a wide range of enrichment activities such as sensory play, arts and crafts, cooking, literacy, math centers, science explorations, dramatic play, and music and movement. Check back soon for more details on weekly themes!
- *June 7 – 10: The Great Outdoors
- June 13 – 17: Mad Science
- June 20 – 24: Music Makers
- June 27 – July 1: Big Wheels
- *July 5 – 8: Camp Spirit Week
- July 11 – 15: Creepy Crawlers
- July 18 – 22: Animal Planet
- July 25 – 29: Olympic Week
- August 1 – 5: Down By the Sea
- August 8 – 12: Dinosaur Dig
- August 15 – 19: Let’s Get Creative
*4-day week with reduced price
Full and Half Day Options and Before and Aftercare are available
Lunches and Snacks
Fresh, nutritious and kosher snacks are provided in the morning and afternoon. Summer camp lunches are brought from home and should follow our food guidelines. On Fridays, Gan Shalom can offer a Shabbat lunch for your camper.
Gan Shalom camp weeks fill up quickly! For 2022 pricing inquiries, please contact us by phone at 515-987-0899 ex. 221 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.